Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person or company.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Dow Aero Logistics may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
- When you create an account with Dow Aero Logistics, purchase an item, contact us, or participate in an online survey or quality review, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and banking or credit card information.
- Information about your use of this website and transactions that are carried out over the site, including pages visited during sessions and session lengths, form submissions, and subscriptions to our RSS Feeds, and any other information you send through dowaero.com or other sites owned by Dow Aero Logistics or affiliate.
- Your external IP address, geographical location, browser and device configuration, and/or demographics.
How we use your personal information
- We use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, support, content, website and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms and conditions, along with other company policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Dow Aero Logistics, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Dow Aero Logistics products, services, and customer communications.
- Enable your access to and use of this website's services or other sites owned by Dow Aero Logistics or affiliate.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
- Send you marketing communications, with your consent.
Protection of Personal Information
Dow Aero Logistics takes the security of your personal information very seriously. The Company's online services such as this website protect your personal information during transit using encryption such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). When your personal data is stored by Dow Aero Logistics, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures.
When you comment on a Dow Aero Logistics News or Blog post, or communicate with the Company over a social network service, the personal information and content you share is visible to others and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a social media post, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Dow Aero Logistics may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with the Company to provide services, or that help the Company market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by Dow Aero Logistics to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Dow Aero Logistics shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located anywhere worldwide.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Dow Aero Logistics to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or for other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Third-Party Websites and Services
Dow Aero websites and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Dow Aero Logistics employees and strictly enforce physical and technological privacy safeguards throughout the company.
Dow Aero Logistics, LLC | 6800 Camille Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73149, United States